Cari and I have been eating Coach’s Oats now for about a year and I cannot recommend getting in to a healthy habit like this enough. I used to eat a bagel every day and I knew it was a terrible choice, but it was a habit. Now, I eat Coach’s every day and made this a habit. It is healthy, tastes great, and easy and convenient to make. This is something that worked for us, now I challenge you to go with the Coach! Start your morning off on the right foot and take control of at least one meal of the day, right away, every day.
Plus, Coach's Oats is a PERFECT pre- Paddle meal! Be sure to eat before you go out and paddle in the morning - you will be happy after a few hours that you did!
- Habitual Breakfast – Get in a Good Habit!
- 100%Whole Grain “Cracked and Toasted” Has the Steel Cut Texture and taste, but toasting it brings out the natural sugars in the grain and lower glycemic index than Rolled oats
- No added sugar like other “instant” oatmeals
- Lo Calorie – 220 calories per serving
- High Fiber
- Lowers cholesterol
- Simple and easy to make unlike traditional steel cut oatmeal 3-5min vs. 30-45 min
- Cost effective – 2 large bags online is $8.50 – http://www.coachsoats.com